• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Anyone doing the Windows 10 update?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I've got a main production laptop that I use as a desktop and a second laptop that I travel with but it's much smaller and not as much software on it. I'm updating my main laptop with Window 10 and waiting on my smaller laptop until I know that Windows 10 is going to work properly.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I will wait a few months before I switch to Win 10. When I do I will be doing a clean install and going for the Pro version. I don't care to stack OS's. Maybe I will do an upgrade on one of my older PC's just to play around with it a bit and see what it's all about.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
This morning I setup a clients laptop which came preloaded with Win10. My first impressions - I like it. It is a bit different than Win8, but now looking forward to digging a bit deeper to see what this OS can (or can't) do. Or maybe more importantly, find out what I can or not allowed to do in Win10. I will not upgrade but instead will wait until I need a new laptop or desktop. Who knows, if I find a good deal I may just purchase the PRO version and install on one of my extra desktops.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Win 10 is SOOOOOOO much better than the previous Win 8 / 8.1 They really just about screwed their entire company as I was done with MS after how horrible Win 8 turned out to be. Literally was thinking I could get a unix box and do everything web-based.

hippie13gcid

Ya, I run Win 7 64 bit. Win 8 is worse than trash. Win 10 is all about touch screen. Like we who use a desktop need anything like belongs on a smart phone. OK Wait! can a phone be smart as a desktop? Dual core, Quad core desktop? Ya, NO WAY! Newer is not better but Bill Gates always wants to sell U newer. For desktop, XP Pro 32 bit was universally accepted by the business world and still run unsupported by an overwhelming percentage. Ya but now Bill giving away Win 10.........Fine print.....U can no longer play solitaire free on Win 10. No free lunch there!

Related Content You Might Like: