• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Spring 2015 New Member's Contest ~ Win A $100 Amazon Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
NEW MEMBERS FAVORITE FOOD CONTEST!
REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOOD FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $100 GIFT CARD!
amazon_100giftcard_1.jpg

All new members who joined the site starting in January 2015 through the end of April 2015 can be entered into the TTC New Member's Contest for a $100 Amazon Gift Card just by being an active member on the website.

HOW TO WIN
  1. REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Reply to this thread with your favorite food! (Hawaiian Pizza, Sirloin steak & eggs, fish tacos, etc.)

2. GET INVOLVED AND POST! Get involved in discussions in the forums and post messages or start your own threads. Any forum on Toyota Truck Club is acceptable. Each post made counts as one entry to the contest. Winner must have made at least 10 posts to be eligible for the contest.

3. WINNER RANDOMLY SELECTED. That's it! On May 1st, we'll randomly choose one message and the member who posted it wins a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
MORE RULES FROM OUR LAWYER
(Because we can't just have three rules can we? Noooo, that's too simple...)
  • All members who joined the site after 12:00 am on January 1st, 2015 are eligible to win.
  • Each post counts as one entry into the contest, total odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible messages posted on the site during the contest period. Site is not responsible for
  • Random numbers will be generated on May 1st, 2015 from www.random.org using the first and last unique post numbers on the site to set boundaries in which this random numbers will be generated.
  • Winner(s) will be notified via THIS THREAD and a private message/conversation on www.ToyotaTruckClub.com. Winner(s) have 48 hours to claim prize If that post was made by a new member to TTC then you win the $100 Amazon Gift Card!
  • Banned members and spam posts are not eligible for contest.
  • Official contest rules are subject to change without notice.
  • If the first number randomly generated doesn't produce a winner, then we'll randomly select another post made on TTC made between January 1st and April 30th, 2015.
SIMPLE ENOUGH? Who wants to win $100?

What's your favorite food?

Last edited:

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'm not a new member, but ... my favorite food changes, but lately it's been a nice Chicken Cordon Bleu, which is french for Blue Ribbon Chicken! I had always thought that it was blue cheese, but nope I means highest class / blue ribbon. Go figure.

Chicken Cordon Bleu

jffgrdnr

My favorite food has got to be any kind of coconut curry based thai food. I love the sweet thai curry entrees... not the hot ones.

Peter T

Hmmmm. So hard to choose! Some days it's beef tenderloin right off the grill (and never frozen if you're lucky!) or maybe smoked lamb loin chops. Then There's Coffee Gelato or Key Lime Pie. Better have those all in one sitting. With a good hard cider.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, sorry guys but my oldest kid had his tonsils out and my mother-in-law wrecked her car and was in the hospital so we have had a very very very busy week so far, but I will get to randomly selecting a winner later this week.

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
I make a mean veggie lasagna that surprisingly, even my "meat and potatoes" Dad loves. That would be it. Don't worry y'all, it has enough cheese in it to clog the healthiest arteries.LOL! Plus it's super easy! Here is the recipe, I challenge you to try it.
In a big bowl grate (use a food processor or salad shooter) 2 large carrots, 1 small zucchini, 1 peeled small onion, and 2 or 3 small crook neck squash. Slice (or buy them sliced) a hand full of brown mushrooms. Slice 1 whole Mozzarella ball (not quite softball sized), and grate fresh (NO cheating here) a wedge of Parmesan cheese.
Now layer in a 9x13 casserole dish, half the veggies, add a layer of mushrooms, on this spoon blobs of fresh ricotta cheese using half a quart container, on this lay UNCOOKED las. noodles covering thoroughly the previous layers. Use the noodles to press down the layers under. On top of this lay half the slices of Mozz. and half the parm. cheese. At this point, open a quart jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I use traditional style whatever is on sale) and add a third of it on top. repeat until you are out of room in the dish, finishing with Mozz., Parm., and Spagetti sauce. Lay down some foil to catch the dripping goo, and place dish in center of oven. Bake 350 for 45 min. to an hour till it is browned on top or drives you insane with the smell. remove from heat and let stand for ten minutes to solidify. cut, serve...your welcome. Oh, be prepared to have a monster BM the next day. LOL!!!

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
I make a mean veggie lasagna that surprisingly, even my "meat and potatoes" Dad loves. That would be it. Don't worry y'all, it has enough cheese in it to clog the healthiest arteries.LOL! Plus it's super easy! Here is the recipe, I challenge you to try it.
In a big bowl grate (use a food processor or salad shooter) 2 large carrots, 1 small zucchini, 1 peeled small onion, and 2 or 3 small crook neck squash. Slice (or buy them sliced) a hand full of brown mushrooms. Slice 1 whole Mozzarella ball (not quite softball sized), and grate fresh (NO cheating here) a wedge of Parmesan cheese.
Now layer in a 9x13 casserole dish, half the veggies, add a layer of mushrooms, on this spoon blobs of fresh ricotta cheese using half a quart container, on this lay UNCOOKED las. noodles covering thoroughly the previous layers. Use the noodles to press down the layers under. On top of this lay half the slices of Mozz. and half the parm. cheese. At this point, open a quart jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I use traditional style whatever is on sale) and add a third of it on top. repeat until you are out of room in the dish, finishing with Mozz., Parm., and Spagetti sauce. Lay down some foil to catch the dripping goo, and place dish in center of oven. Bake 350 for 45 min. to an hour till it is browned on top or drives you insane with the smell. remove from heat and let stand for ten minutes to solidify. cut, serve...your welcome. Oh, be prepared to have a monster BM the next day. LOL!!!
O dang, what an airhead, forgot the main ingredient,,,2 boxes frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed of most liquid. mix in with veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: