• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_brake

TTC Chicks
The last time I had a Toyota pickup, I was ignorant about cars and the internet was new. I was a young soldier who picked up a '78 2WD and drove it across the country. I loved that truck like family. It was a forgiving machine and I let it go from ignorance on how to fix its brakes and fuel pump.
But today I've found a 1985 22R 2WD and it was like old times, driving home with a motorcycle in the back. Miss my double headlights but this machine seems to be plugging along pretty well. I know a lot more about motorcycles than I do trucks, I'm going to need some help picking the nits out of this one's beard.

BuffaloBill

My father recently left me his red 1995 Toyota 4x4 standard cab pickup. Since I've decided to keep it I'm here to learn what I can so I can keep it going so I can leave it to one of my sons when I kick the bucket. (hopefully one of them will learn how to shift gears by then) No, that's not my Dad in the photo with me. That's Lindy Ruff when he was coaching the Sabres.

Bill Hunt

Greetings all, I am in the process of looking for a new Tacoma crew cab. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions about this truck. I'm looking at buying it through COSTCO, that's where I got my KLR650. I like the idea of the low price/no games. Has anyone else done this?

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
hello I am new too.. So happy I found this place as it is always best to get 3rd party opinions when buying something as expensive as a truck or car.. :)

Ellen

Hello!

I am Ellen and I'm new to forum and good to see this forum is very informative one and I am really liking this forum now because of people in this forum looks friendly and helping me.

I expect a good long stay with you guys.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Hello!

I am Ellen and I'm new to forum and good to see this forum is very informative one and I am really liking this forum now because of people in this forum looks friendly and helping me.

I expect a good long stay with you guys.
hey ellen! welcome, I am sure you will get all the help you need here on this forum :)

t1004ever

This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!
Just found this site. Proud owner of a '93 T100 that has never left me stranded. 260k miles but has been through 2 AC units. Do you feel it would be worth putting in a 3rd unit? I have a Camry with AC to get me through the Texas summers.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just found this site. Proud owner of a '93 T100 that has never left me stranded. 260k miles but has been through 2 AC units. Do you feel it would be worth putting in a 3rd unit? I have a Camry with AC to get me through the Texas summers.
Welcome to the site!

Ineedabeer

This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin. In need of a new vehicle to fall in love with all over again. I am really interested in the 2005-07 Sequoia. The wife HATES my WRX as much as I love it. When I was a grunt, I destroyed our finances, due to the fact I wanted a race car. Being young, dumb, and a boot, I bought a Subaru without listening to others and my car broke within 2 months. I could blame my car for the imfamous ringland failure on the EJ's, but I am a big boy now, so accoutibility is how I live. (You should too) Anyways, I'm fair to my wife, it's her turn to pick the car. She always wanted a 4Runner, I want a Seqouia. She is in love with the Seqouia. We both are. I'm here to seek knowledge from the ladies and gentlemen, that ACTUALLY know what they are talking about. I know to take things said on forums with a grain of salt.

That's my introduction to all of you. Did you see that I am not a mook and uses proper grammer and punctuation? Ok, I may have made a few errors, feel free to criticize my writing, for the sake of learning how to write the correct way.

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
I stumbled on the site when I searched "Toyota forum." I just bought my Dad's 2003 Tacoma excab. Really great truck, but it'll need work soon as Dad let it go with a code for too long. Seems third cyl. is either bad, or has leak issues. Guess I'll learn to work on Toys soon...

Uncle Buck

I am glad I found this site! Pictures will be added soon.

I am searching for Cold Air Induction for 2012 4.6 L V8.
I have seen K&N and Air Aid but I want an enclosed air box to use just cold outside air.
I have a 2004 Mercury Marauder with a JLT Technologies cold air that adds 17 Horse Power that was designed just for that 4.6 L Ford engine - the 17 HP was tested on a dyno. They do not make one for the Toyota 4.6.
I am also looking for a tuner for it. Again, I have a SCT Excalibrator tuned specifically for the 4.6L Ford (same engine as in Mustang GTs) - NOPE they don't make one for Toyota either!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Haha, thanks for liking this post from so long ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Really should close this thread and make a new one for each year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RioJG

Happy 2016! Just introducing myself. I've got an '86 pickup , 22r. Just learning how to be my own mechanic. Presently fighting an overheating issue which, I believe, is coming from either a twisted thermostat, or my coolant needing to be burped. Cheers!
Rio

Yota56

hello to all . new owner of a 2016 Tacoma dbl cab 4x4 off road nice truck I'm happy with it, like to read n learn sum from these type forums n clubs , Ken

keath

Thanks for signing up!
Hello toyotafan; I am new to the forum thing. Any suggestions on how to mine a response to my issue, my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: