• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Replacement Door for 1984 Toyota Pickup Needed

GH1

Hi all,
I have a 1984 in need of a hand operated, non-wing window door. Can anyone tell me if all 4th Generation doors will fit?
I found out the hard way an '83 will not work & I'd rather not make that mistake again.
Thanks.
GH1:)

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
84-88 will fit your truck.
x-cab or standard cab doors are the same.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey, @GH1, I see in your signature that you say "I owe my life to an organ donor." ... normally I would never ask someone about something like this, but since it seems like you are pretty open about it I'm curious to hear what the story for this is, only if you're open to talking about it.

I can not be an organ donor because I was involved in a couple of pretty big accidents and one of them was a head injury when I was a kid (yes, that does explain a lot, doesn't it?) and I had to be on some anti-seizure meds for a year that means I'm on a permanent ban for just about everything I think including donating blood, plasma, bone marrow and organ donation.

GH1

Hey, @GH1, I see in your signature that you say "I owe my life to an organ donor." ... normally I would never ask someone about something like this, but since it seems like you are pretty open about it I'm curious to hear what the story for this is, only if you're open to talking about it.

I can not be an organ donor because I was involved in a couple of pretty big accidents and one of them was a head injury when I was a kid (yes, that does explain a lot, doesn't it?) and I had to be on some anti-seizure meds for a year that means I'm on a permanent ban for just about everything I think including donating blood, plasma, bone marrow and organ donation.
Did you get the PM I sent you?

Related Content You Might Like: