• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

85 22r

thumpinoutdoors

This truck has only 131,000 miles on it.

Here is what it needs right of the bat

Mechanical Fuel pump

A/C needs works. (Heat maybe???)

Paint Job

Needs new windshield wipers

Some other odds an ends.

Got it too running. It had 2 year old gas in it. Most of it has been cleaned out. I added Marvel's Mystery Oil to it to help it. That reminds me....the fuel gauge sensor on the instrument cluster go down to empty when tank is half full or less. I'm assuming something on the tank end, will have to seem

This right here leaks what is that

thumpinoutdoors

That's really a good start I think. what's your timebline?
Time line???

I know first I plan to fix the sending unit to the fuel pump and mechanical fuel pump.

Then a maintenance. Your basic fluid check. I need to change all the fluids.

Drop the gas tank and put some KREEM into it. It's a gas tank liner.

Not sure from there. Maybe save and buy new tires and install a lift. Either Mikey Thompson or Nitto tires. 31"or 32". Rather not go to large as I will have to change gear ratios and would rather not do that

thumpinoutdoors

You have a bus barn? Do tell ...
I say it's my bus barn. It's really my church's bus harn. We use to have two 21 size buses and three 15 passenger. We did all the mechanic work in are house.

Now we sold the two 21 size buses and one of the small buses. So it's rather empty.

We have a a full length pit, welder, torch, and even more. Makes it easier

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I say it's my bus barn. It's really my church's bus harn. We use to have two 21 size buses and three 15 passenger. We did all the mechanic work in are house.

Now we sold the two 21 size buses and one of the small buses. So it's rather empty.

We have a a full length pit, welder, torch, and even more. Makes it easier

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Wow, sounds like a nice place to go to church, lol. ;-)

Related Content You Might Like: