• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Tundra to Keep Loyal Toyota Drivers Happy

Samtucky

100 Posts
Can the Tundra gain loyal fans the way the Camry and Corolla have?
Under the hood you will find a 5.7 liter V-8. The official EPA for highway driving is 17mpg.

Do you love the Tundra? Why or why not?

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
I have a preference for Toyota, but have not been in a Tundra driving down the road. This is one of my goals however in the near future. I kinda like the way your pic looks although I like the gray interior over the tan. Are all Tundras two individual seats or can you get a bench seat in them?

I would prefer to have more seat room in the front, but that is me.

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
Looks pretty nice - bet it is much better in person though! The seats look like they wrap around you, bet they are comfortable.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I think Tundra continues to stay ahead of the competition. They offer environmentally friendly vehicles without sacrificing power. What's not to like about the Tundra?

jeatter

The picture he is showing is the 1794 edition they have the saddle tan interior. The platinum truck has black leather. The interior is incredible. Very comfortable seats heated and cooled front seats driver seat has a leg rest. I was a loyal ford ford owner. Until it was time to get a new truck. Ford offered me 13000 for a 2008 f150 crew cab xlt with 73000 mile. Went to Toyota looked and feel in love with tundras. They gave me 22000 .walked out the door with this sweet truck
20140608_113137.jpg
20140625_191740.jpg
20140608_113114.jpg

Sorry didn't mean to high jack this thread

Vet13

The picture he is showing is the 1794 edition they have the saddle tan interior. The platinum truck has black leather. The interior is incredible. Very comfortable seats heated and cooled front seats driver seat has a leg rest. I was a loyal ford ford owner. Until it was time to get a new truck. Ford offered me 13000 for a 2008 f150 crew cab xlt with 73000 mile. Went to Toyota looked and feel in love with tundras. They gave me 22000 .walked out the door with this sweet truckView attachment 2628View attachment 2629 View attachment 2630

Sorry didn't mean to high jack this thread
thought all 1794's came with that baseball glove interior
looks like it belongs in a Porsche
Nice , but not for me

Related Content You Might Like: