• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Replacement Toyota Tundra Tires

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Talk about the rubber that you have on your Toyota Tundra. It seems that a lot of people want to either go bigger than stock - which depends on what size tires you got in the first place. Also a lot of people want different things - offroad, highway noise reduction, better wet traction, better sand handling.

Toyota Tundra OEM Tires.JPG

Let's get a discussion going.

- What manufacturer / brand tires do you have on your Toyota Tundra?
- What size?
- Any issues with them?
- Your rating and review of them?

Here's a good site to check out the OEM specs: http://www.sizemytires.com/make/toyota/tundra

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Lot's of people are reading this thread, let's get some action in here folks!

slowGEEZR

Ok. I've got the Kumho Ecsta STX 275/55 - R20 tires on my '07 Limited. There are currently 37,118 miles on them and they appear to have at least 10K more miles left in them. They ride good, handle good and stop good. They don't squeal, like the Pirelli Scorpions do on my wife's Volvo, either! A quick search on the Tire Rack website shows them at a price of $134 a tire. I'll probably go with them again when new tire time comes.

BR789

This company offer some serious tire for those who want to get out there and have some fun! They are known for their higher quality.

TDave

100 Posts
I have a Tundra I bought used with 265/75/16 Pathfinder A/T's. Not a big fan of them, would like to get some all terrain replacements, but haven't really had time to check them out. My tire priorities just aren't that high on the list yet. :p

TruckOn

Is it bad I never did my own tires yet!? I am going to try soon. I have always had it done by a shop or my oldest brother. He is a huge truck buff so he loves doing anything on my truck haha

Related Content You Might Like: