• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.5 ft short bed

WilliamB

I am looking for recommendations for a cover for my 5.5 foot bed Tundra pickup. I would like something that is solid and would generally repel an IDIOT who is trying to gain access. I realize nothing is full proof.

If it rolls up, don't want it. If it is clad in metal...am more likely to be interested in it. I have seen one that had four sections and took only two minutes to take off.

Suggestions? Also, if you are aware of a company that has the best price and customer service. Would love to get these recommendations.

Thank you,

Bill

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You're looking for a flat bed cover, ie. a Tonneau cover or similar and not a camper shell / topper / canopy style of shell?

A lot of these units are very regional (not as much as they used to be, but they still are) ... what part of the country are you in?

WilliamB

You're looking for a flat bed cover, ie. a Tonneau cover or similar and not a camper shell / topper / canopy style of shell?

A lot of these units are very regional (not as much as they used to be, but they still are) ... what part of the country are you in?

I'm in the North Carolina region. However, this truck will likely be in the Northeast and California regions over the coming years.

Related Content You Might Like: