• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Dreams are made of this: dirt, sand, rocks and campfires.

Gulzar Alam

You can spend your day dreaming, or you can get your friends together, pack your gear and hop in a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Its rugged body and available off-road technology provide everything you need to find the next secret spot and come back with great stories.

Everyone rides comfortably in the spacious interior, and you’ll find all the tech stuff you need to keep everyone hyped and happy. This adventurous lifestyle can be tough on a truck: That’s why Tacoma comes with a fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) bed that provides better impact strength than steel. The only tougher part on this truck is its attitude. The thrills are just about to begin on this dream machine. Let’s go places.
"So great to get everyone together —reunions should be twice a year.”

Attachments

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Wow, nice picture. :)) yes, my dream is also to have a big trip with Tacoma, some friends, make campfires in the evening and bake some marshmallows, laugh, talk and drink beer. I hope someday this dream about Tacoma and perfect summer will come true, but... not now, not now :D

TruckZoom

cool photo. sometimes I day dream a scenario like that, but because I have a family to take care, I cant really live an adventurous life.

Related Content You Might Like: