• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2011 Toyota Camry

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I haven't driven one of these in a very long time. Is there anyone that has one that can post some real-world driving reviews of them?

balihaisen

100 Posts
A camry is a smooth ride, if you're cruising the city. But you just can't take a camry off road right? Who would drive a camry off-road?

antonino

100 Posts
Wheww.. But I think, we can try driving a camry off-road, and let's see the result? Or maybe we can ask someone who did.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I have a 2008 camry,,nice car but I am changing front right cv axle. According to the Chiltons to remove axle from bearing support "remove lock bolt and snap ring and slide axle out" Well the bearing is stuck..I unbolted bearing support from engine and axle is on my work bench. Heated bearing support and tried driving axle out with hammer...maybe I need a bigger hammer or I likely have to bring it to a shop and have it pressed out...

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
If normal methods arent cutting it you might need to have it pressed out.
Ive replaced a few axles on Camry's and Corrolla's and never had this problem.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
got it pressed out at the machine shop at the end of my street...then I spent 1 1/2 trying to get axle into hub??? Got out my yard stick and measure axle 11.87,,,,hub 10.62,,,yep,,i had ordered a cv for a 6cyl camry ,,I have a 4 cyl camry.,,,you couldn't hear me swearing??? Napa also at the end of street,,they have the correct one with my name on it...

Related Content You Might Like: