• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need Help Finding Parts on 89 Toyota Pickup Truck

J_peace23

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I would appreciate some guidance from anyone willing to help. My dad has an 89 Toyota pick up. I really want to start fixing it up and helping him. The only thing is I don't know where to find parts. eBay is usually my first place to browse then I'll look at jets or summit but I can never really find anything worth buyin. If anyone knows of a website that is like a toys r us for Toyota pick ups, please let me know. I'm also knew to this forum and I'm trying to get the hang of it

#64 minutes ago

J_peace23

I was looking from exterior accessories such as bumpers, ax and shovel mounts, armor, ect. And even some interior. Right now I'm concentrated more on the appearance.

J_peace23

The truck is in good condition. The only minor thing is the paint but I like how it looks so I'm going to just add a clear coat around it. And pictures I'll try to get rn its at the shop adding a header

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
Oh Oh, me too, me too... Any info you all have on Toyota parts websites? vendors, I would appreciate. I'm more a performance before pretties kind of girl though. Chrome don't get you home, and all that. Though, a shovel and jack would be cool.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There are several vendors on the site, including an oem parts company.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I carry a axe, bow saw, chain and come along all in my tool 42" x 20" x 20" box. I do see some axes that are mounted to the box but a invitation to some light fingered sob to high tail it with your axe or use it as the master to key to get that box of dingdongs out of your truck. Post some pics of your truck svp

Related Content You Might Like: