• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Mags - Looking for 17-inch Rims for 2007 Tacoma TRD

sheffboyRD

I am looking for a set of new mags for my '07 Tacoma TRD with 17" option. The stock originals are pitted and peeling (not an uncommon problem I hear). Any suggestions? Best bang for the buck?

sheffboyRD

Yes I am. These have been on since Day 1. I have looked at some online and all I am going on is size and looks. I have no idea if some are better than others.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What are you trying to go with the truck design wise and use wise. Are you looking for a good practical all-purpose wheel that looks good, want to go off-roading more, towing, etc?

J_peace23

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I would appreciate some guidance from anyone willing to help. My dad has an 89 Toyota pick up. I really want to start fixing it up and helping him. The only thing is I don't know where to find parts. eBay is usually my first place to browse then I'll look at jets or summit but I can never really find anything worth buyin. If anyone knows of a website that is like a toys r us for Toyota pick ups, please let me know. I'm also knew to this forum and I'm trying to get the hang of it

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
Right there with ya, Sheffboyrd, I got the original wheels on my '03, and they are BORING!!! Not to mention they bug me as they are silver and cheap looking, and my truck is metallic sand( code for gold.) I've thought about painting them, or wrapping, but I plan on 4wheelin at Gramma's, so that probably wouldn't last.

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
yea, I need to go on one of the sites with the " here's how it will look" profile pic. I am thinking of going with a black anodized look so the tires/wheels "disappear." I figure if I start looking now, by the time my current tires wear out, I might be able to get a good deal on them. We'll see...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Come up with anything yet? Look at the photo gallery system on here for ideas too.

Related Content You Might Like: