• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Getting a new Exhaust

montyspythons

Cherry Bomb 300623 Vortex Exhaust Kit to be exact. Anyone here have any knowledge of this product or any like product. Just want the 4.7 motor to come alive a little bit better. Thanks!

montyspythons

I haven't heard about it. But I suggest that you go for Magnaflow Exhaust. They are well known and have good reviews. The sound and power it provides your truck is impressive. I have it on my Tacoma as well.
This will be going on my 02 Sequoia, the reason why it intrigued me was the price, it is 400 dollars less than the Magnaflow. The only downer is it's aluminized. Any drone with your Magnaflow setup?

Crazy8

Not familiar with it. I tried doing a google search for ya but only found basic information you likely already know.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
BAmufflers is the only company that makes a full bolt on exhaust system for EVERY year Sequoia. This system uses a helmholtz resonator which eliminates the drone that a 4.7 inherently has. It also uses the stock tailpipe so that you don't lose lose low end torque.

All that in a system that bolts on using simple hand tools, and the muffler is sizing is customizable to be as loud or as quiet as you want;)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
BAmufflers is the only company that makes a full bolt on exhaust system for EVERY year Sequoia. This system uses a helmholtz resonator which eliminates the drone that a 4.7 inherently has. It also uses the stock tailpipe so that you don't lose lose low end torque.

All that in a system that bolts on using simple hand tools, and the muffler is sizing is customizable to be as loud or as quiet as you want;)
You have a video of a muffler on a Sequoia?

Related Content You Might Like: