• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Coffee, Tea Or Energy Drink? What Do You Drink?

DunkinDog

I had a debate with a friend earlier tonight. He kept saying coffee had more benefits than tea. I HATE tea and I know this isn't true! I am a coffee guy myself but come on. So anyways, what do you prefer to drink?

I like my coffee like I like my wo-... I will stop there. lol

TruckOn

Honestly, I like tea but it has to be cold and loaded with sugar. Maybe that is the tea he meant? I know it is bad but I loves me some sweet tea!!!

BaxterThomas

I have to have my coffee. Life isn’t the same without it. I like my coffee black. That’s the only way I drink it. Sugar or milk ruins the coffee in my opinion.

sheffboyRD

I like both depending on my mood, the time of day, etc. However, I recently got a Nespresso expresso machine.....the bomb! Finally, coffee the way I like it.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm on my fourth 16oz coffee today out of my keureg. Have a ton of stuff to do today and can't slow down.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
I think both. For example, in the morning I really love the cup of coffee, but I can't drink more than 2 or 3 cups per day, because I feel bad after it. And tea I can drink whole day, especially in evenings. I think earl grey with milk is close to coffee, so for me it's the best :))

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I like both! Coffee in the morning and tea from lunch time on.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I had coffee this morning, didn't take. Need to get a 5 hour energy or three.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This time of year means I need extra caffeine to keep going. YAWN, it's grey and overcast skies and I'm stuck at the computer, might take a trip to the dunkun donuts.

upatree64

I am a coffee hound year round and any time of the day or evening. I will admit to powdered creamer and just the smallest touch of sweetner in mine. Besides my coffee I drink a lot of water and I mean a lot. I have always lived in area's known for drinking "sweet tea" and in my earlier years I did drink my fair share. Tea now absolutely wires me to the ceiling and I refrain when ever possible. No mention of alcohol was mentioned in the question so I'll refrain from opening that can of worms.. lol

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I am a coffee hound year round and any time of the day or evening. I will admit to powdered creamer and just the smallest touch of sweetner in mine. Besides my coffee I drink a lot of water and I mean a lot. I have always lived in area's known for drinking "sweet tea" and in my earlier years I did drink my fair share. Tea now absolutely wires me to the ceiling and I refrain when ever possible. No mention of alcohol was mentioned in the question so I'll refrain from opening that can of worms.. lol
No we should have an adult beverage thread on here, feel free to start one and I'll respond.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The company I work for has a coffee service. We got a new admin assistant who's a heavy coffee drinker, so we always had powder "creamer" before ... But now it's actual creamers and it's a lot better.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's saturday morning and I had a whole day planned except it's thunderstorming right now. Just made a cup of coffee in the kurig. I can't spell that thing's name, lol. Kerig? Keurig.

upatree64

It's saturday morning and I had a whole day planned except it's thunderstorming right now. Just made a cup of coffee in the kurig. I can't spell that thing's name, lol. Kerig? Keurig.
I'm with ya except a made a whole pot of coffee and waiting on my hunting buddy to come over. hoping to go check the game cams before we get busy tearing out some of these good building materials from these cabins and out building today.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's downpouring now outside, guess I'll have to get up to make a second cup in the Keurig again, lol. I guess I'll have to find some indoor projects to get done, of course I have website updates that i could do as well. Guess today's an indoor day with a lot of coffee. ;-)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
sT3OBXAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Looks like we've got a rainy week in store for us in North Texas. haha, better turn my sprinklers off.

Related Content You Might Like: