• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Crazy Offroad Toyota Tacoma Spotted in Arizona

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Don't know who's truck this is, but I was traveling in Arizona last year and I caught sight of this truck in the parking lot. We were pressed for time so I snapped a few pics and had to leave. Just found the pics and I'm posting them up here.

[photo="large"]935[/photo][photo="large"]936[/photo][photo="large"]937[/photo][photo="large"]938[/photo][photo="large"]939[/photo][photo="large"]940[/photo][photo="large"]941[/photo][photo="large"]942[/photo][photo="large"]943[/photo][photo="large"]944[/photo][photo="large"]945[/photo][photo="large"]946[/photo][photo="large"]947[/photo][photo="large"]948[/photo][photo="large"]949[/photo][photo="large"]950[/photo][photo="large"]951[/photo][photo="large"]952[/photo]

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Nice truck, set up as a pre runner with flared frt/rr fenders.

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Wow, beautiful truck. I'd love to own something like that someday. It's such an investment, though- it'll have to be a ways into my future.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, it was a desert runner setup to be sure. Impressive enough for me to stop and take a bunch of pics.

Related Content You Might Like: