• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Do you play any computer games?

Britanica

TTC Chicks
I used to play the Sims when I was younger. I haven't played that game in years though. I actually played it to build homes and that was a bout it. haha I now play Minecraft, which is something my son is trying to learn to play (he is about 2 and a half). I think it is a great stress reliever and something to do while waiting or passing time.

TruckOn

I used to play the Sims when I was younger. I haven't played that game in years though. I actually played it to build homes and that was a bout it. haha I now play Minecraft, which is something my son is trying to learn to play (he is about 2 and a half). I think it is a great stress reliever and something to do while waiting or passing time.

I used to play World of Warcraft but I gave it up 2 years ago to focus better on school. Good thing I did! I do enjoy minecraft but I have to limit myself or I will play it for hours on top of hours.

Britanica

TTC Chicks
I used to play World of Warcraft but I gave it up 2 years ago to focus better on school. Good thing I did! I do enjoy minecraft but I have to limit myself or I will play it for hours on top of hours.
One of my ex's from when i was younger used to play that game 7+ hours a day! Gotta be careful with it haha And yeah I lose track of time on minecraft as well.

TDave

100 Posts
I still love minecraft, at least the first few days of survival. After you get to a certain point, there isn't much to do.

I also have been playing Destiny on the xbox 360. It is a complete time sink. You can't get anywhere in that game.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I have Pong on my phone,,, in case I can't get signal and watch Mr. Ed on youtube.

TDave

100 Posts
Just got the Cities Skylines game, been scared to start much of it because it can be such a time sink. It's what Sim City 2013 should have been.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've found that I don't have time for any significant computer games, but I can get my fix (and it helps wake up my mind) by playing Warzone Tower Defense, there are a few versions of this game and they include ground units of various sorts and speeds, plus air units (you can turn this off) ... it's a great way to kill 20 minutes to an hour if you want.

Related Content You Might Like: