• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Factory Tire Pressure for 2009 Toyota Tacoma?

AJ Martin

Hello there, I bought a new Toyota Tacoma 2009 very recently. Since, I am not really familiar when it comes to car parts and the like. I would like to get your thoughts, opinions and suggestions related to the title of this thread. I am having some minor problems here and would greatly appreciate any help/efforts I could get.
This seems to be a great place to get more information, that is why I decided to sign up and ask. In case you did not notice, I am new to this forum. So please go easy on me. Thanks!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Inside of the driver's door there will be a sticker for the tires that tells you what the PSI should be. Most of the time it's around 30 psi, but sometimes it's higher in the rear, so you might see something like 32psi rear and 29psi front. How they came up with those numbers I have no clue, but air pressure in tires fluctuates with the environment a little bit, so if you're up or down 1 or 2 psi, it's not going to make a lot of difference in the short term, but it will in the long run.

Related Content You Might Like: