• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toy Truck 1981

ToyTrucker

Problem with making a product that good is that you can't resell repeat when they break or get ruined. That's a good quality mat for sure.
Anything not made in china is good to me! You can also see the strands of nylon in the rubber when it was molded. Not to shabby at all considering it lasted so long.

ToyTrucker

Shot of the front, I haven't got to washing that area yet but the whole passenger side of the truck faired really well, was always parked against tall bushes that guarded that side.
20150406_160552.jpg

Drivers side not to well, just some minor dings and dents, also the dented/missing parking light on the rear lower rocker behind the wheel. all in all pretty clean, I will start taking apart and doing some real work once I get my socket set here.
20150406_154827.jpg

ToyTrucker

So I finally got around to picking up a OEM coil/ignitor unit but it seems like one plug is wrong. would it still work if I adapted it ? Seems the last part number on the ignitor is off, now what the heck did I get?
20150427_122108.jpg
20150427_122151.jpg

ToyTrucker

I can't see in the photo, which plug is wrong?
Hey Steve,
So the unit I picked up was part ending in 35111 has a slightly larger plug and I guess the correct ignitor/coil part number ending in 35110 has a slightly smaller round body with a squared union rather then all round like the one I picked up. Seems the 81 has it's own part number the only difference looks to be the plug but everything else looks same. Maybe I could just cut the wires off and attach the corresponding blade connectors and see if it works.

The plug that is not attached to the clip is wrong and one in is still the original unit ending in 35110.

More Info:
Seems I got a 83+ unit and the 81-82 ends in part number 53110 instead of 53111.

Related Content You Might Like: