• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

QuikTrip vs. New Racetrac Stores. Favorite Gas Station?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Years ago Racetrac got started in DFW area, they're also known on the east coast as RaceWay, anyhow they're so much nicer to go into than the old gas stations that were small and cluttered and full of dirty nastiness That followed by an invasion from QuikTrip stores that really did the best job I've ever seen in making a quick service gas station store be just awesome.

RaceTrac just upped the game! Check out their new store in Arlington, Texas.

20150324_082429.jpg
20150324_082437.jpg
20150324_082440.jpg
20150324_082448.jpg
20150324_082506.jpg
20150324_082511.jpg

geezala

Never heard of Racetrac. I use Hy-Vee grocery store gas stations due to a (sometimes) big discount on per gallon gas for shopping there. I think a lot of grocery stores and gas companies are moving to this model now.

I really like the QuikTrip's too, normally very clean and friendly people.

Remember the old days where you couldn't even use a gas stations bathroom unless you bought gas? And then had to borrow a key from the operator to use it?

TDave

100 Posts
We have a lot of Bucky's around here, which I think is a local joint. They compete directly with QuikTrip, and are really nice to visit. They spend thousands of dollars on clever billboards such as:
"HEY, your wife is HOT! Get her a drink at the next Bucky's"
"KIDS, scream for ice cream until your parents stop at Bucky's"

Related Content You Might Like: