• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The ULTIMATE thread. Talk about anything.

Huck Norris

Mid twenties for us today in NJ. The states has definitely made up for not having too many harsh winters in the past few years.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
No snow here, but as of this afternoon I have a cord of firewood split & stacked in case it gets cold again.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We got a ton of rain here in DFW and today was the first clear day in a while. Really felt good to get out there under the sun again.

gatorJ

I love winter!

I was just out cooking some steaks on a grill yesterday. You have to love living in Florida. What did everyone up north do in the cold? Anyone go skiing, sled riding, etc?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
What's everyone been up to in general? Anyone got any big projects going on? Vehicle, business, personal, household?

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
We are thinking about a move. Looked at buying a house, really don't want to get into the credit scheme of things. My husband is a phenominal builder, so first thought... buy land and live in our class A RV while he builds the home. Minimal credit investment to start and pay cash for many materials, etc... Then after more thought leaning towards (if we go the building route) building a houseboat. Hubby is already surfing the web for inspiration. I think it sounds exciting. We like this design best... Will it happen? Maybe..

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
We are thinking about a move. Looked at buying a house, really don't want to get into the credit scheme of things. My husband is a phenominal builder, so first thought... buy land and live in our class A RV while he builds the home. Minimal credit investment to start and pay cash for many materials, etc... Then after more thought leaning towards (if we go the building route) building a houseboat. Hubby is already surfing the web for inspiration. I think it sounds exciting. We like this design best... Will it happen? Maybe..
Is that a houseboat? I'm thinking of something different. ?.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Yes that is a house boat. You said business, personal or household right? This would be a big household project I would think, lol.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
To much water for me. I'd like to be on the water for a while ... But then get off and come to dry land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Can't wait to get out of town and go camping this weekend! I've got to get my taxes done next week so it's going to be a very busy week!

TDave

100 Posts
The difference between being "anxious" and "eager" is that if you're anxious, you're worried. A lot of people miss that point on television.

Related Content You Might Like: