• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Justin Bieber is behind bars for drag racing & dui

j.major

What have you done with im america he was just a little girl when we send him to you now he is a criminal. No refund or exchange, you break it you keep it we are not wal-mart.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

TacoJennifer

TTC Chicks
Just a sad state of affairs ... but it's a scene that repeats itself over and over again. Pushed into the limelight at an early age, given a posse to follow him around and be his boys. Given tens of millions of $$.

My guess is that he's either going to be dead or flat broke by the time he's 30.

TacoJennifer

TTC Chicks
What have you done with im america he was just a little girl when we send him to you now he is a criminal. No refund or exchange, you break it you keep it we are not wal-mart.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk
hahaha, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
hope this doesn't offend anyone, this story about Beiber made me laugh too, and so did this pic

This is only one of several funny pics that came across my facebook page regarding the Beiber story. I know I saw at least two more good ones

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This winter is a lot like Justin Beiber. It started off fun and cute. But now is just annoying and I'd rather have it stay in Canada.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This was over a year ago, whatever happened to the charges against him?

geezala

I think he gets probation every time, some community service, and that's about it. I don't think he's ever spent a day in jail.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I heard that they're doing a comedy central? ... roast of Justin beiber. Really? How do you roast a 20 year old?

Related Content You Might Like: