• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Interesting Read ~ Toyota Tacoma Feeling Threaten By GM Trucks

TDave

100 Posts
Not sure what to make of this article, especially with the grammar error in the title. :rolleyes:

Toyota Tacoma Feeling Threaten By GM Trucks

The midsize pickup truck segment has been rather dormant up until now. While there were a few good pickup trucks in that segment, most of the models were either outdated in terms of technology or design but GM changed all of that.

When they announced that they will be bringing in a new midsize pickup truck into the market, they were a lot of skeptical comments but it was an instant hit. The Chevrolet Colorado was a mid-size truck that was larger than most mid size truck in the market, but could still take the title as one of the most fuel efficient trucks in the market.

Now, competitors are rushing to give their trucks an upgrade as well, so that they can stay in the competition. Toyota later announced that they will be giving the Toyota Tacoma a facelift, adding that the new Toyota Tacoma will be getting an upgraded engine as well as a new six speed auto gearbox.

The new truck should be coming in at the end of this year.

http://autoomobile.com/news/toyota-tacoma-feeling-threaten-by-gm-trucks/10018361/

geezala

That's it, that's the entire story? Looks like link bait to me. The only thing the Colorado has going for it is this highly inappropriate video:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure what to think about this. Competition is busy good overall for everyone.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
i'm not aware of a bad vehicle being produced these days and every manufacturer has upped their game.

georgebb

I don't think Toyota is very worried. It's all just part of keeping up with the market. I have to say i think they did a pretty good job upping their game with the 2016 tacoma.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I don't think Toyota is very worried. It's all just part of keeping up with the market. I have to say i think they did a pretty good job upping their game with the 2016 tacoma.
Yeah, they took their time with the new Tacoma for sure and it's well received.

Related Content You Might Like: