• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Blast from the Past ~ Old Toyota Truck Commercials

TDave

100 Posts
Was looking for something on youtube for the RAV4 catalytic convertor question I had in another thread, and then I got to surfing, and forget what I was originally looking for, lol

Anyway, saw this, and had a laugh.

And here's the TURBO version, lol

TDave

100 Posts
Who was it that did the "We Are Driven" truck campaign? Maybe that was Datsun back before they changed to the Nissan name.

TDave

100 Posts
Oh yeah, omg, this is a good one, The Datsun 810 (car). It had a lot of things we take for granted now remote mirrors, remote trunk, remote gas cap. INNOVATION, lol

Here's a tiny datsun truck with a "king cab", holy cow, don't see these things on the road anymore:

DunkinDog

LOL I remember some of these. Damn I feel old. haha Thanks for sharing these, brings me back. I definitely like the newer truck models.

geezala

Couple of those videos are no longer available. I've been seeing that happen quite a bit lately, people just closing their youtube accounts, or deleting their videos.

BaxterThomas

I love these old commercials. I’ve always been a fan of old cars. Everything seemed better when it has some age to it. It’s certainly true for cars and trucks.

Related Content You Might Like: