• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Unfortunately, this video is not edited

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Yeah, buyer beware when you purchase someone else's mud truck, lol. Know what you're getting. Often times I'll see someone who goes way big with something like this and then when they sell it they're not able to get their money back out of it ... well, buyers know that they're a chance that something like this happened and their wonderful new Toyota truck starts to crap out with electrical issues because the mud/water has done damage somewhere and shorted something out.

geezala

HA! Looks like they spent more time making a mud hole than getting muddy. Are those ATV's in the background? Surely they wouldn't have been able to get through there, would they? Looks like a job for the gf to clean up

DunkinDog

I did a lot of this when I was younger. My buddy's dad had a 6 acre lot and way in the back was like a giant mud mess. We would take his jeep back there and have loads of fun with it! Good times.

geezala

We had about 4 acres of nothing but trees, we cut a few down and made a gocart track with jumps over mud. The welds on them didn't last very long.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Listen to the lope of the engine next to the camera man.
Also anyone see the odd half trak beyond the Toyota after the Sammy pushed it out?

Jarred

100 Posts
Geez what a shame!
HA! Looks like they spent more time making a mud hole than getting muddy. Are those ATV's in the background? Surely they wouldn't have been able to get through there, would they? Looks like a job for the gf to clean up
Those ATV's should do fine when with good tire floatation.

georgebb

Well that was a bit painful to watch. Big truck's nightmare right here. ATV actually had better traction on the mud.

Related Content You Might Like: