• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2015 Tacoma vs. Colorado vs. Frontier

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have run into these guys at major shows, they're pretty fair overall. Good review, but GM did pay for this shoot to be possible, just FYI.

DunkinDog

Great review. I liked how they expanded on what most people have questions about. I have seen some crappy reviews on Youtube that ended up being a complete waste of time.

TDave

100 Posts
I have seen some crappy reviews on Youtube that ended up being a complete waste of time.
That's the problem with video reviews. I don't want to have to watch an entire video to see the pluses and minuses. I just want to see the printed out comparisons so that I can take my own notes.

DunkinDog

That's the problem with video reviews. I don't want to have to watch an entire video to see the pluses and minuses. I just want to see the printed out comparisons so that I can take my own notes.
Yes! I want more channels with reviews like this. I like watching reviews on everything but I won't sit through a 10 minute video if it don't have any point.

Related Content You Might Like: