• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

HELLO FROM NORTHEAST TEXAS

fleeter

I have owned a Silver 1991 Toyota 4 w/d Extracab 22RE 5 speed since it was born. I love my toy!!! Paid $14,500 for it off the lot . I've put 190,000 miles on it in the past 24 years. I have people asking me ALL THE TIME if I want to sell the truck. I guess everbody has there price, but $5,000, No way!!! It (has not) been in the mud and I have babyed her it's whole life.

TDave

100 Posts
congratulations! Is that a V8 I assume? 190,000 miles nothing to sneeze at.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
welcome to the website from DFW area. Sounds like you've got a keeper there! When you get a chance upload a few photos of that truck, or make a garage profile. Again welcome to the site.

fleeter

welcome to the website from DFW area. Sounds like you've got a keeper there! When you get a chance upload a few photos of that truck, or make a garage profile. Again welcome to the site.
Thanks, and I'm trying to see HOW to upload a pick but no luck yet. Trying with my iPhone 5S. Can you give me instructions how to upload a pick?

fleeter

Are you going to get this snow later today? If so those would be done great pics.
We are on the fringe of getting snow or not. We got 4 inches of snow Tuesday and yea that would have been a good opertunety to take some great picks!!!

fleeter

Are you going to get this snow later today? If so those would be done great pics.
I had a custom paint job done about 15 years ago. The black pin stripes and accent are under the clear coat. I had the saw blade rims, fender flares,wind deflectors and a spray in bed liner installed a few years later. Not another truck exactly like this one in anywhere!!!

Related Content You Might Like: