• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

looking at buying 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
so I found a 2003 land cruiser got just a hair over 100,000 miles on It's got just a hair over 100,000 miles on it, and the photos made it look like it was in decent shape. However when I got there it was pretty clear that the paint was gone on it, a lot of the plastic adhesive items like the fender flares, which I didn't know we're stuck on by adhesive, were starting to fall off, and there was some damage to the interior console fascia.

anyhow, I took it for a test drive it seemed that the engine ran nicely, however there was a lot of road noise and the air suspension didn't appear to be working. I also got stuck with the center differential lock and it took about 10 minutes to get it unstuck.they're asking like 17 or 18 grand for it, and just looking at it I think that's probably pretty high, I don't think I'd go over about 13 for it because I know it's going to take a couple grand just to get it looking good and although that may give me the opportunity to customize it a little bit.

Last edited:

DunkinDog

I have seen way worse. If you know someone that can cut you a deal on fixing up the body, it sounds like a decent deal.

Related Content You Might Like: