• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Repair Manuals-Online

GearHead

100 Posts
Yeah, appears the Ohio Public Library link is now down, but the second one listed in the original post is still there and has a ton of pdf files for Toyota pickup/Tundra/Tacoma.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Would you really take time to print it? Or you will be tinkering with your Toyota, with your laptop in front of you? Just a thought balloon. Lol.

antonino

100 Posts
One link for all your manual and DIY needs. Thanks. But reading the manual and getting your hand dirty onto your truck are two different things.

gladden

Thank you. These links are very helpful. as my Tundra had been acting strange lately. It shows its age already. LOL!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
At this link to the Ohio Public Library System

enter the generic library card number

select:

Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County

scroll down and select:

Auto Repair and Reference Center

then you can select the year, make, model, engine, etc.. of your vehicle and access the full repair manuals, wire diagrams, service bulletins, specifications, etc as you need them

TONS of great repair info for LOTS of vehicles!

I have tried to follow the link you have posted here, I am a little bit confused I cannot follow the steps you have given... the website is very broad..

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
Thank you for this info - I will be checking it out and also letting my husband know about it.

lester lugnut

http://web.archive.org/web/20080731033603/http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/

Complete 2005-2005 Tacoma FSM at link above. It's in zip format - 203MB

Click on the link and wait for screen to fill in - then scroll down to:

2005-2006 Toyota Tacoma FSM 1GR-FE - 2TR-FE

Click -> Full FSM File Download.

The Online Version is missing many sections - waste of time. The zip file will extract out once it's downloaded - right click on it - select Extract All.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
http://web.archive.org/web/20080731033603/http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/

Complete 2005-2005 Tacoma FSM at link above. It's in zip format - 203MB

Click on the link and wait for screen to fill in - then scroll down to:

2005-2006 Toyota Tacoma FSM 1GR-FE - 2TR-FE

Click -> Full FSM File Download.

The Online Version is missing many sections - waste of time. The zip file will extract out once it's downloaded - right click on it - select Extract All.
Thanks for sharing this, I'll check it out right now.

lester lugnut

Many here with newer Tacoma's will still benefit with the FSM I posted above. Things like brakes, etc. don't change all that much. Should be of use to all 2nd Gen Tacoma owners. I have a 2015 and have found many of the areas in this 2005-2006 FSM to line up with my yr. Tacoma.

lester lugnut

The file that you end up extracting is 282MB - at least that's what I have. Not sure what you mean by "embed somewhere". Perhaps you mean store somewhere - cloud storage?
I'm fortunate to have a lot of free space on my hard drive.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I'll let someone else worry about hosting it. That's the file size I had as well.

lester lugnut

You can host it on your own PC. Have this factory service manual info available to you anytime you like. Not that big a file considering how large todays DASD devices are.

TDave

100 Posts
DASD? You a mainframe guy? That's the only time I've heard anything about DASD, lol

But anyway, the link in the original post is broken, hopefully there are other resources now that people can use.

Is it legal to sell manuals on eBay, and if so, do they have to be originals, can they be copies? Or are they subject to copyright laws?

Related Content You Might Like: