• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Eatc Issue ~ 2007 Toyota Highlander

Myissue

TTC Chicks
My Highlander 2007 seems to have a issue with EATC (Climate control). Temperature settings cannot control desired temperature. Stock on hot or cold only. To go to the dealer is questionable and expensive. They told me there are repair services . They completely restore EATC. Has anyone had any experience?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
More details please. What's your trim level, when does the issue occur, what do you mean stuck on hot or cold?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Hah, I did a google search and this very thread came up in Google's top 10 results.

While I know the site is ranked highly by google, me thinks this must not be a common repair, I'll keep looking.

Myissue

TTC Chicks
Spent my lunchtime there(Module Repair Pro ). They made the necessary repair and took me back my car like new. I was satisfied. Also I spent more less than planned. I hope this information will be useful for somebody.
Anyway guys I appreciate for your attention

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Spent my lunchtime there(Module Repair Pro ). They made the necessary repair and took me back my car like new. I was satisfied. Also I spent more less than planned. I hope this information will be useful for somebody.
Anyway guys I appreciate for your attention
Photos! We need photos!

Myissue

TTC Chicks
Believe it or not but I drove almost 500 miles and everything works good. . I would recommend this service to anyone with similar needs.

Related Content You Might Like: