• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

traction is everything

I always see these videos of people in shock when a pickup pulls a semi or big 4x4 looses to the vw crossover .in all of these cases the first to loses traction is the one to get pulled around . you cant just hammer down .

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I agree. Traction is the key to virtually all of these videos, barring something crazy like a tank or extreme vehicle like a maurauder.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Have you watched the top gear.video on the marauder?

The Marauder - Ten Ton Military Vehicle - Top Gea…:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Watch some of the videos where drivers get to much traction for what their attempting to pull.
Maybe its just the jerk in me coming out but I always get a good laugh when they start spitting out rear axle parts or pulling off bumpers and other body parts.
Good traction is one part of the equation.
Good attachment points and the knowledge of when to pull and when to let off are also key.
Also knowing when your overmatched helps a lot.

Watch some of the videos where drivers get to much traction for what their attempting to pull.
Maybe its just the jerk in me coming out but I always get a good laugh when they start spitting out rear axle parts or pulling off bumpers and other body parts.
Good traction is one part of the equation.
Good attachment points and the knowledge of when to pull and when to let off are also key.
Also knowing when your overmatched helps a lot.

Britanica

TTC Chicks
I have seen a bumper get ripped off before. It was not pretty when the guy got out of the truck. He looked like he was turning all shades of the rainbow!! lol

Related Content You Might Like: