• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Snowstorm in Northeast - Anyone going to be affected?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Anyone here going to be affected by the huge snowstorm coming to the northeast?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
is that Tahoe 4 wheel drive? I had a company car that was a two wheel drive Tahoe 5 or 6 years ago, that thing did terrible in snow and ice. Looks like quite a bit of snow, and that looks like nice compactible snow not really though super white dry powdery stuff.

Its mostly powder snow but was packed in by the wind . yeah Tahoe has 4 wheeldrive but there's ice under the snow and a drop off in that side of the drive way so it was just pulls it down hill

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, the best snow and ice 4x4 I ever had was my jeep CJ5, but that's understandable as it was designed for that and not for comfort, can't haul the family around in that.

My dad had an old 60s Jeep I think it was a wagonr or somethin along the lines of lifted 4x4 wagon that jeeo made back then . but it really al comes down to ground clearance and traction

OK so that storms been cleaned up now we expect 6-10 inches from tomorrow into Saturday and a nothr storm possibly Tuesday as well current temp 1 with clear Sky's itsfunny how it can besi cold when the sun is shining and warmer with overcast

Britanica

TTC Chicks
We have had snow on the ground for almost a month now! I don't remember having a February this cold or this snowy in some time.

Related Content You Might Like: