• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota T100 owners roll call

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's get a list of members who've got a Toyota T100.

Once we get a decent list of names, I'll randomly draw a name for a prize. Bonus points for the first five people who respond.

jffgrdnr

Just bought it January 21st! I had been wanting to buy a Tacoma for years, but just wasn't feeling satisfied with the interior room. The T100 is fantastic. I had read so many reviews from people about how long they last.

I spent the past few days finding little parts like replacement window locks, etc, on ToyotaPartsOverstock.com. I'm excited to spend time upgrading things little by little. I've been driving compact commuter cars for years!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just bought it January 21st! I had been wanting to buy a Tacoma for years, but just wasn't feeling satisfied with the interior room. The T100 is fantastic. I had read so many reviews from people about how long they last.

I spent the past few days finding little parts like replacement window locks, etc, on ToyotaPartsOverstock.com. I'm excited to spend time upgrading things little by little. I've been driving compact commuter cars for years!
I had a compact commuter myself, the step up in space is going to be nice. I know what you mean about the lack of space in the Tacoma as well.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts

Feel free to create your own members intro and add pics to the gallery system as well.

Related Content You Might Like: