• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2013 Toyota Tacoma Redesign

BisayaFilms

It is a beauty. I am reminded of the classic Hilux, but then again this one is taking its roots from the series where Hilux belongs. It is a bit shame that this car though didn't make it to some of the top car authorities that rank the best pickups today. Why is Toyota Tundra more popular than this Tacoma? Either way, that should change soon now that Youtube videos advertising the new look of 2014 Toyota Tacoma (one example is that coverage of the Washington DC Auto Show) design are spreading like a plague. Also, maybe we could make the Tacoma mora like a Taco: easy to digest, affordable, and very environment-friendly?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, what happened to the redesign. I've been reading that it's still not even finished yet and we might have to wait another year? Maybe 18 months? Wow, I thought we would have it now.

Rumor actually is that they are going to make the new generation Toyota Tacoma look like the new 2014 Toyota Tundra.

James

100 Posts
I was waiting for the 2013 and/or 2014 redesign. I can't wait for the 2015 redesign, if it ever happens. Anyone heard anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
At this point, I'm hoping that we're going to have something to announce by the Spring of 2014 for the 2015 redesign of the Tacoma. Just don't have a clue right now if it's going to happen or not. ???

Hopefully it will, people keep posting supposed spy shots of it all, just not convinced yet.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This thread is crazy at over a quarter-million views.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Nana

TTC Chicks
This thread is crazy at over a quarter-million views.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Haha, well there are not much information on the internet regarding this topic, probably these articles are just a bunch of rumors or Toyota should release a press release about this new redesign.

Related Content You Might Like: