• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Good Year Wrangler MT/R Tires

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Have had a great year working last year, and so I am really treating myself this year! haven't even decided on my new truck yet, but am looking into pimping it out in the best things I can get!

was just looking at the wrangler tires by GoodYear - http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/family/wrangler

and was looking specifically at the Wrangler MT/R With Kevlar model.. now I know these aren't for common use, but I want extremeness in my life, and believe me, If I buy tires meant for extreme surfaces, then I will go and find those extreme surfaces to drive on.. ;)

My question is, does anyone have any experience with the Wrangler MT/R With Kevlar, or any of the Good Year Wrangler models? If so, please share your experience and your recommendation :)

Thanks,

Dani
good.JPG

Jarred

100 Posts
A friend here who's a ford guy have them on and he likes it, especially on rock and trail with medium mad and have good sidewall too and he's very satisfied. He's always going for hunting and camping, but its not quiet on highway.
I would personally prefer Nitto trail grappler or Toyo open country but that's worth trying!

sheffboyRD

I am on my second set of the older Wrangler Silent Armours with kevlar. I have been very happy with them in all weather and terrain. Very good tread wear and quite quiet. However, those MT/R's tread looks quite aggressive in comparison.

Related Content You Might Like: