• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

what tires to buy

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Decent price on either set.
Havent heard much about either tire mfg or seen anyone using those tires so I couldnt comment on performance or durability.

did some searching and found the eldorados are made by cooper and the kendas are made in taiwan (could be worse) the tread wear between the 2 is 260pts and i saw good reviews for kenda as a mountan bike and off road moto tire but nothing for trucks and

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Cooper tires have a reputation for being a decent product.
Not sure if their still available but Cooper used to sell a great comercial tire that would get as much as 75k before needing replacement.

rickoshay45

The $500 cap does limit the choices. On other forums, Michelin AT's are the road tire of choice but even at Sam's they are $600 a set before all the fees, taxes, and installation.

i went with the kenda klevers hopefully the 660 tread wear stands up . as soon as i get them on ill review them so far there strapped in the back ready to get swapped and they look awesome .

OK so the first thing I should say is for the installation tech he had a very hard time getting these tires on the rims not only the rim being hard for them to work with the kevlar tires are tough to set the beed. The whole machine looked as it was jumping when the beed set in place. At the local shop they told me they should wear like iron With that out the way so far they look great and have smooth quite ride . I took the long way home from the dump on a back woods road .it wasn't the worst of roads by far but the spots that others started rutting up the road I just rolled right through . so far I'm pleased

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, my phone autocorrect my last entry, that's why it makes some but not total sense.

Finally getting good snow here and the tires are doing great had to add weight for 2wheel but in 4 I hook right up as if I was still in dry conditions

Related Content You Might Like: