• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

"No Longer Available" Part Desperately Needed or Other Options

I need to replaces my fuel tank and everything associated with it due to rust. But I can't locate the part in question. The part number is 23206-35040 (fuel pump mounting bracket) for my 1991 Pickup, rear wheel drive, four cylinder engine. Apparently it is used on the four wheel drive model of the same year also. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?

Another option might be an entire fuel tank with all of the parts still on it if it could be determined that it is in good shape.

Finally, does anyone have an alternative approach to dealing with this? Is there a salvage yard search list type of thing online?

Thanks

Last edited:

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Not positive theyll have your part, but theyve never failed me yet on either a part or where to get a part.
Try trdparts4u.com

Its ALWAYS a good day when you can stumble onto the VERY hard to find part...believe you me, I am doing a complete rebuild on a 1984 SR5 Pickup and have a wish list a mile long for stock replacements...very happy foryour find

Related Content You Might Like: