• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

turbo yota

codskis

So I just picked up a 1995 tacoma for 300 and I was wondering what you guys thought about maybe tossing a smaller turbo in it. I know I would have to make a custom manifold which wouldnt be a big deal. But I was curious what else would need to be done to make this happen and what the largest size turbo I could put in without blowing it up instantly. BTW it is a 5 speed thanks!

whats the engine size .im thinkin look for a turbo lexus that may use the same block. not sure if possible but just throwin the option out there

codskis

It is a 2.4 liter and I was thinking maybe a Passat turbo or something small like that, that isn't going to overload the motor but still give it a little more juice. I kinda have everything squared up as to how I am going to do it, but I am not exactly sure where to run the turbos oil line to on the motor, I know I am going to have to drill a hole in it somewhere (which terrifies me). And also I am still searching for an adequet turbo to throw on, and also which tuner will work best for what I decide.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
run 4lbs. boost and no need to even tune it:)

You can also run an fmu and tune it rich to about 6lbs. boost.

In either case run colder plugs, and install a bigger fuel pump,

Related Content You Might Like: