• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Single digit temperatures and snow in Denver

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
And this is precisely why I bought my 2014 4Runner Trail. That 4WD has gotten my daughter and I safely to and from school and work the past couple days, on nasty, congested, snow covered black ice roads, up and down hills out here on the Front Range.

For as long as Toyota keeps making these, there will always be a 4Runner in my driveway. My nine year old is counting down the days until mommy gives her this one. LOL!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That's awesome. Get some pics of the snow. you have to take a pic of your dash outside temp reading as well.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
so,,have you taken advantage of the mountains,,strapped on a board/s? I was considering a snowboard trip to Colorado but decided on Kelowna BC as my daughter just moved there a couple weeks ago so off I goes tomorrow. Do you have snow tires on your truck or are they M&S...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
And this is precisely why I bought my 2014 4Runner Trail. That 4WD has gotten my daughter and I safely to and from school and work the past couple days, on nasty, congested, snow covered black ice roads, up and down hills out here on the Front Range.

For as long as Toyota keeps making these, there will always be a 4Runner in my driveway. My nine year old is counting down the days until mommy gives her this one. LOL!
How have you been enjoying Colorado?

Related Content You Might Like: