• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How do get the best deal on a 2014 Toyota Tundra?

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I was looking for some advice on how to get the best deal on a new Tundra. Any useful tips would be greatly appreciated.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
If I wear a short shirt to the local Toyota dealer will I get a better deal? But seriously, does anyone have tips for saving money?

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
Are u anticipating my response? Well done. A short shirt will only work if u have a flat stomach and no muffin top. Now if you've got a great rack, low cut is the way to go. Although I'm an ass man so booty shorts do the trick... if u have a nice tush.

Huck Norris

Shop around and the last day of the year is supposed to be one of the best days of the year to buy vehicles. The dealers have quotas to meet and they will usually jump hoops to make a deal during New Year's Eve.

FluByU

I used the USAA car buying service as a starting point. MSRP on my 14 Tundra CM 4x4 SR5 was $41K, walked out the door at $37,454. I used the car buying service quote as the starting point and then got on with the negotiation.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I used TrueCar and did my research ahead of time. Knowing MSRP & Invoice, options, and be willing to walk will help you negotiate a better price.

Related Content You Might Like: