• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Old school HiLux fender badges

BlisterInTheSun

Got a pair of almost perfect 74 fender badges. Plastic and original. One little peg is still hanging but is not completely detached from the top one. It's the top right one on the H. Thanks for looking. Want to find these a nice garage:) I don't know how much these are worth. Shoot me an offer but be fair yeah?!?! I also have a couple other 74 goodies I'll be posting later.

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure either, have you checked against ebay to see if there is a market for them?

BlisterInTheSun

Nothing on eBay or any other site I've looked at. Apparently none are for sale except these. Apparently they're pretty rare in this condition. The master tech I work with "older gent who was wrenching on 70's hiluxs when they weren't considered classic" told me they're worth a good amount since there hasn't been any made since 74 and most have been cracked or chipped. I'm not trying to rip anyone off or get ripped off myself but there is really no price point to base my selling price off of. No offers right now and will probably be first come first serve.

Related Content You Might Like: