• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

A good place to buy new tires?

Brad

100 Posts
I think I've made my mind up on the vehicle I'll be getting, but it's not definite, so I'm not going to be saying anything yet. Anyways, what is a good place to buy new tires? Do you think I should just go to my local car showroom as I think they sell tires.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Discount tire company is the first place I usually go. I guess I'm a creature of habit. I've been to Sam's club and had to get tires at a couple of other places recently as well.

BlisterInTheSun

Depends on the vehicle but I usually go to TireRack and order them in. You can have them ordered to a Firestone "for example" and have them change out the tires you got on right now. You just pay for install+balancing. Ordering tires with rims from tire rack are not balanced-.-

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Depends on the vehicle but I usually go to TireRack and order them in. You can have them ordered to a Firestone "for example" and have them change out the tires you got on right now. You just pay for install+balancing. Ordering tires with rims from tire rack are not balanced-.-
I just got a set of 4 blizzak tires and rims from TIRERACK for my camry balanced and shipped $723. They also include the nuts which are different from factory nuts on aluminum rims or so I'm told

Related Content You Might Like: