• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Tundra Trailer Brake Controler?

Greg F

I was looking at renting a travel trailer for an upcoming trip and the rental firm requires a trailer brake control. I know there isn't anything already in the cab for this purpose, but does anyone know if it can be added? I have the '14 Limited.

Thanks,

Greg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I think that it's all wired up and ready to go with a brake control port if there's no brake controller. There is no standard brake controller with the 2014 Tundra, but adding one a piece of cake, it should just be plug-and-play with any of the bigger brand units and you're off to the races in just a few minutes. I'm not 100% certain that all Tundra Limiteds have this, but I think they do. But even if it doesn't then you just have to splice ...

I strongly recommend etrailers.com, they give you all of the information that you need for whatever type of brake controller you want.

http://www.etrailer.com/bc-2014_Toyota_Tundra.htm

jeatter

Thanks guys I just purchased me one for my truck off of that web site. Forgot all about the control until now

Jarred

100 Posts
I heard some are having trouble locating control connector wire like indicating wrong wire on owner's manual.

Related Content You Might Like: