• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Favorite Truck Speakers?

What are your favorite speakers

• Infinity

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • JL Audio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JBL

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Rockford Fosgate

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • MB Quart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alpine Bose

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
These are all good brands, and I used to put in Alpine (I don't know why, but I got hooked on their setups) until I came across a good Rockford Fosgate system and I've been a fan of their products for at least 15 years now.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I kept blowing the hk speakers I get for my pc. I had to step it up to a Logitech 6 speaker system, that's actually 5 speakers plus really chicken kicken sub woofer.

I've never had anything except for a built-up stock system in any of the recent vehicles I've had. You almost have to go back to when I was a kid, when I put in systems and vehicles that I was rebuilding.

Xmsteel

I kept blowing the hk speakers I get for my pc. I had to step it up to a Logitech 6 speaker system, that's actually 5 speakers plus really chicken kicken sub woofer.

I've never had anything except for a built-up stock system in any of the recent vehicles I've had. You almost have to go back to when I was a kid, when I put in systems and vehicles that I was rebuilding.
Don't know about their PC speaker line, but the Infinity branded speakers they used in Chryslers during the mid to late 90s was insanely good. Better than Bose.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Don't know about their PC speaker line, but the Infinity branded speakers they used in Chryslers during the mid to late 90s was insanely good. Better than Bose.
.. I need some speakers for my ot vehicle. The speakers in my 2013 freightliner are excellent, huge sound but i have no idea of the brand. I have some ford focus speakers that are really lame! After a hour digging through chryslers I learned speaker will be stamped "infinity" on the rear of magnet. Not used in 97 models or 91 models..

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I love the alpine R series that's what's going in my truck Fri

This is what I put in my hot rod old fordView attachment 2627
I've not done a full stereo system ... except for two fords that I owned in the late 80's and 90's. :) I had a pretty sweet fox body '82 Mustang GT that I put a Pioneer head unit in, I don't know what it was as a friend who worked at a dealership gave it to me as it was an aftermarket upgrade and back then there was a trend to get rid of aftermarket systems (especially if you were a dealership and could get the OEM stuff at cost) and replace with OEM.

He said it was a Pioneer Supertuner, seemed to work pretty well. I got some moderate pioneer 6x9's for the rear and there was some very high-end tweeters and mids that were already in the vehicle ... I had bought it from a guy who had a very nice system in there and his box and head unit were stolen, so I had to just replace the head unit and the rear speakers ... anyhow, that was maybe 1995 when I did that project. Good times!

jeatter

Yea I like pioneer its a great brand. You need to go to stereo shop and hear these series r speakers from alpine its amazing the difference in sounds. The silk done tweeter is so clear and you don't get the hissing sound from them like you do in the older or even new tweeters. My stereo in my tundra now is very crisp and crystal clear. And the bass is very clear and it bumps pretty hard but the highs and lows meet to make a very pleasent sound that's clean with no distortion!. Sorry for high jack thread

Related Content You Might Like: