• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking for a new dashpad for my 86 toyota truck

Matt Newell

I am looking for a new dashpad for my 86 toyota truck. all i find on the internet are dash covers either the cloth dashcovers or the plastic aftermarket cover that goes over the existing pad. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new dashpad?>

Matt

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What are you looking for? Return to new looking stock or did you want a different look?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The original pads were vacuum formed over medium density foam, once in a while you might run across upholstery shops that have the ability to do one off items like this.
I know its not a big help but keep searching upholstery shops.

schecter

I am looking for a new dashpad for my 86 toyota truck. all i find on the internet are dash covers either the cloth dashcovers or the plastic aftermarket cover that goes over the existing pad. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new dashpad?>

Matt
I ended up making one for my '87 Toyota truck. I took the old one out and used it as a template. Used 1/2" plywood, upholstery batting and vinyl upholstery material to cover it. Local upholstery shops here weren't interested it fixing/ or making me a new one. Just stapled the vinyl to the plywood.

Matt Newell

What are you looking for? Return to new looking stock or did you want a different look?
I am looking to for a return to new look. I was hoping enough people were rebuilding these toyotas that there would be a supplier of parts like the dashboards.
Matt

Related Content You Might Like: