• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Home Page Layout

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just added in a new Jump "Mega" Menu on the forum tab, I hope you saw it. I think this is amazing and hope that everyone likes it!

Jump Menu FTW Toyota Truck Forum.png

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
the new menu is actually pretty handy. Now you can be on any page in the entire site and quickly jump to any forum. plus it is helpful to get a full picture of all of the forums that are on the site. wasn't aware that there were this many places to put content on the site ranging from toyota trucks to suvs and crossovers, then including cars and minivans, etc.

thumbs up! :)

Brad

100 Posts
the new menu is actually pretty handy. Now you can be on any page in the entire site and quickly jump to any forum. plus it is helpful to get a full picture of all of the forums that are on the site. wasn't aware that there were this many places to put content on the site ranging from toyota trucks to suvs and crossovers, then including cars and minivans, etc.

thumbs up! :)
I agree totally. I just hovered over the menu and seen the amount of forums there actually are. I was surprised since it doesn't look like there's as many when you're just browsing the forum.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Maybe turn the 2nd level of links on the big menu to a darker color though? all that big blast of red makes it all blend together a little bit.

Just my $0.02. ;)

Related Content You Might Like: