• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi from Houston

baconbits2_98

TTC Chicks
My name is Becky and I'm from the Houston area. I have an '05 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 with a bunch of extra goodies that have been added over the years. Looking forward to talking to everyone and seeing what all this forum has to offer :)

Here's a picture of my truck (aka Smurf) back in 2007 when I bought it and how it looks today.

Sept 2007.JPG Jan 2014.JPG

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site Becky. Love your truck! Looks like you have done a good number of mods to it.

baconbits2_98

TTC Chicks
Thanks! Yeah it's had a few things added a little at a time over the years but has been well worth it. The very first mods I did to it were a 2.5" spacer lift and a Westin e-series bullbar. Completely changed the direction I was going in when I got involved in an off-road group. Needless to say, it's undergone a complete transformation haha

Here's a list of mods that have been made:
ARB front bumper w/ Warn M8000s
AllPro rear bumper
Demello Sliders
Adjustable 5100 Bilsteins w/ OME 886 coils
Stock leaf springs w/ 1" AAL
ViAir Constant Duty OBA
ARB air lockers front/rear
265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority
Stock Sport wheels sanded and painted
Safari snorkel
Yakima roof rack (converted to bed rack)
Cobra 19ULTRAIII CB
100W KC lights
Rock lights
plus a few dents and crap load of scratches that only add character :D

182k miles and still going strong! Next big purchase will be to replace the clutch. The joys of having a 6-speed lol

toyotasrule

100 Posts
My name is Becky and I'm from the Houston area. I have an '05 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 with a bunch of extra goodies that have been added over the years. Looking forward to talking to everyone and seeing what all this forum has to offer :)

Here's a picture of my truck (aka Smurf) back in 2007 when I bought it and how it looks today.

View attachment 2460 View attachment 2459
question, what is that in the back of the bed of the truck on the new picture.

Related Content You Might Like: