• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Toyota Tacoma

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I'd love to know more about the 2012 Toyota Tacomas that should be coming out soon. Anyone got a head's up on any of the updates? Features? Packages? Etc????

balihaisen

100 Posts
I think there are already reviews and forums Dedicated to 2012 Toyota Tacoma somewhere here in this site? I just don't have much time to look for it. But it was here, I swear, I commented on it.

antonino

100 Posts
No need for reviews. The name Toyota and the truck Tacoma is already the best review it can be. The looks, the ride, it's almost perfect.. except for the gas consumption side.! LOL!

supernovax3

100 Posts
I think the fuel efficiency in the 2012 is pretty good, at least compared to older models. It might just be me, but the 2012 sounds so much louder than older ones too.

libra23

Mysterious oil leak

What have you tried so far? :): Genchi, I have the 4 cylinder Camry. I can't figure out where this oil leak is coming from. Several months ago I replaced the valve cover gasket and the round plug on the far right of the engine (driver side if facing the car).watch live tv channels online on live tv streaming I used the Toyota part with the Toyota FIPG. Torqued the piece I had to remove to get to the plug on the side of the engine. Thought I had everything fixed.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

bobjeeps9

Mysterious oil leak

What have you tried so far? :): Genchi, I have the 4 cylinder Camry. I can't figure out where this oil leak is coming from. Several months ago I replaced the valve cover gasket and the round plug on the far right of the engine (driver side if facing the car).watch live tv channels online on live tv streaming I used the Toyota part with the Toyota FIPG. Torqued the piece I had to remove to get to the plug on the side of the engine. Thought I had everything fixed.:rolleyes:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, what just happened there? Is that a spammer who got through and someone pointed it out? lol.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I think so, but the spammer actually got through last March.
And by copying it bobjeeps9 just gave the spammer another ride.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I got an email from @bobjeeps9 actualy.

Sorry, I've been having problems logging in. I have an 05 Tacoma 4 cylinder and have an oil leak on the front passenger side of the engine. Found out that it was the timing chain gear cover. Their's a Toyota bulletin out on this. I'm guessing at the factory when the robot was spitting out the rubber caulk goop it didn't do enough to about 150,000 engines. Hopefully your engine is allot newer and still under warranty to have it look at and fixed free by Toyota.

Related Content You Might Like: