• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need New Tires

carton33

Hello everybody!
I'm happy to say I got myself a 2006 4runner, and I'm really happy about it. Thing is, there's a lot of stuff that needs to be bought, because the car has a lot of miles on it and it's 10 years old. I really want to make it look beautiful again.
One of my priorities are new tires. I have a lot to buy for this car, but I can't afford to buy everything right now, and I've decided to start with the tires. I want some year round all season tires that can also handle snowy roads pretty well. My mechanic friend suggested I should try HolmesTire, but I something seems a bit off about it, it just seems fishy. I've also looked into some other guides and websites, but I want your opinion guys, as I'm not really good with that kind of stuff.
Thank you!

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
20151227_131802.jpg
Well it never snows here where I live, but I put a set of Goodyears on my 04 ---- 4 runner. They ride good, and have good grip in the rain. They were rite @ $1000 for the set. If you blow up the pic, I think you can see what tires they are

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Yea, 2% over the life of the tires. They do ride good, and are holding up well, but at $1000 for 4 they should. I wanted a good ride, and a tire that would last. I don't remember what the mileage warranty is.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yea, 2% over the life of the tires. They do ride good, and are holding up well, but at $1000 for 4 they should. I wanted a good ride, and a tire that would last. I don't remember what the mileage warranty is.
Not sure if my math is right but looks like savings of about $80 over 50k miles.

50,000 miles at 25 mpg = 2000 gallons of gas x $2 (my current gasoline cost) = $4000. Take 2% of that ... $80.

Related Content You Might Like: