• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

T-100 low oil pressure

john505

For the guys with the toyota T-100, do you have low oil pressure readings like me? Even though the truck runs fine and has alot of power. I'v spoke to other owners and we all have the same problem here. When my truck is at idle speed i have a low oil reading on the gage. I'v replace the oil sending unit, fix a broken wire to the sending unit and also replaced a new oil pump. same low reading. I also saw a youtube video on this. Like to hear from you guys on this one.

Stuart

My uncle had a 1995 T100 that he bought when it had 34,000 miles on it. At idle, the oil pressure almost dropped to zero. When he sold it few years ago he had 128,000 miles on it and it still ran fine. Don't worry about the low oil pressure.

supernovax3

100 Posts
Yeah, it's a common trend with T100s so if you feel like the performance isn't affected, don't worry about it. Every model has a quirk like that.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
Yeah, it's a common trend with T100s so if you feel like the performance isn't affected, don't worry about it. Every model has a quirk like that.
That is interesting low oil pressure if a common trend with T100s. Never knew that. I wonder why that is?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
My uncle had a 1995 T100 that he bought when it had 34,000 miles on it. At idle, the oil pressure almost dropped to zero. When he sold it few years ago he had 128,000 miles on it and it still ran fine. Don't worry about the low oil pressure.

Now I know that this is a common problem for T100. Is there such thing link low oil pressure?

CE YOUNG

I have a 2004... the dash gauge goes anywhere from 0 to 3/4 at anytime I never know what it going to show at anytime... where is the sending unit located on the engine?

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I would check around the oil filter. Should have a sending wire attached.

Related Content You Might Like: