• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Husky Weather Beater Front Floor Liners. Part #13961

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Finally got around to installing the Husky Front Floor Liners #13961. I let them sit in the sun for about an hour to soften up. Took a total of 5 minutes to remove the OEM mats and pop in the HL's. Fit was perfect and snug as expected. Coverage is #1 in my book. The cleats on the bottom will keep them from moving. Here is a pic of driver & passenger side:

Here is the HL driver side mat and the OEM All Weather Mat for a side by side comparison. The extra coverage by the HL is obvious:

Here is the HL passenger side mat beside the OEM All Weather Mat for a side by side comparison. Again the coverage between the two are obvious:

Drivers side installed:

Passenger side installed:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
I never had trouble with passenger side sliding around like some others have complained about.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I never had trouble with passenger side sliding around like some others have complained about.
Can't say I have ever had the passenger side mat move either. Once they are positioned and pressed into place they never move until I take them out to clean them up.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Very nice. How do they compare for capturing junk and ease of cleaning?

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Very nice. How do they compare for capturing junk and ease of cleaning?
Since they are more pan shaped they catch pretty much anything that comes off your shoes. The sides are high enough all the way around there shouldn't be a problem with keeping liquids like rain water to melting snow contained. Have not had to clean them off yet - will report back when I do with my findings.

Related Content You Might Like: